Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has Seasons, which are major updates to the game that each have a unique theme and add new content (rounds, costumes, obstacles, and music). Seasons last anywhere between two to four months, and also introduce a new Fame Path which can be leveled up by playing to obtain a variety of customization options and currencies. When a season is about to end, double fame is rewarded to help players finish the fame path if they haven't already.
List of Seasons
|Season||Theme||Start Date||End Date||Days||Contents||New Rounds At Launch||New Rounds At Mid Season||Total Rounds|
|None||Tue, 4 August 2020||Thu, 8 October 2020||65||-||25||0||25|
|Medieval||Thu, 8 October 2020||Tue, 15 December 2020||68||4||1||30|
|Winter||Tue, 15 December 2020||Mon, 22 March 2021||97||7||1||38|
|Futuristic||Mon, 22 March 2021||Tue, 20 July 2021||120||7||2||47|
|Jungle Adventure||Tue, 20 July 2021||Tue, 30 November 2021||133||6||1||54|
|Party Spectacular||Tue, 30 November 2021||Tue, 21 June 2022||203||5||1||60|
Season 1 (Free for All)
|Sport (TBC)||Tue, 21 June 2022||?||?||?||5 (TBC)||65 (TBC)|
List of mid-season updates
Each season contains at least one mid-season update, most of them bring new variations, levels and some contents.
Since Season 5, there are more than one update per season and some updates don't include variations and/or levels.
|Season||Update Name||Launch Date||Contents||New Level(s)||# of variations|
|Season 1.5||Big Yeetus and Anti-Cheetus||Tue, 15 September 2020||Big Yeetus, Anti-Cheat System, Variations||None||TBC|
|Season 2.5||Fan Big Yeet Little||Tue, 10 November 2020||New PC names, Variations, Lil' Yeety||53|
stop with the yeets name it anything else just don't include the word yeet please im begging you
|Tue, 2 February 2021||Fall Feed, Variations, Sugar Plum Pack||45|
|Season 4.5||Dave||Thu, 13 May 2021||Player Report System, Custom Shows, Crossplay, Variations||55 across 12 different levels|
|Season 5.1||5.Fun||Tue, 31 August 2021||Variations||94 across 12 different levels|
|Season 5.2||5.2||Tue, 5 October 2021||Updated UI, Bots for new players, 4 rounds added to X-treme Fall Guys||None||5|
|Season 6.1||6.Smoshsmay||Tue, 22 February 2022||Crossplay parties, Italian localization||None||0|
|Season 6.2||6.2||Fri, 4 March 2022||New round type||0|
|Season 6.3||6.3||Thu, 31 March 2022||3 rounds added to Squads, Sweet Thieves added to Custom Shows, Bots in Main Show||None||0|
- Up until Season 4.5, all mid-season update names included some form of the word "yeet". Season 4.5 broke this trend.
- Seasons 3.5 and 4.5 were named by users on Twitter.
- Each season up to this point lasts longer than the previous one(s): Season 1 lasted 65 days, Season 2 lasted 68 days, Season 3 lasted 97 days, Season 4 lasted 120 days and Season 5 lasted 133 Days.
- Season 5 and Season 6 are the only seasons which featured more than one mid-season update.
- It is likely that 5.Fun is a pun on 5.1, but this is not officially confirmed.
- The Season 6.2 update has not been mentioned in any social media but it appears on the game settings to be the current game version.