|Don't fall off!|
According to the game website, Jump Club was designed by Anthony Pepper.
*Under special circumstances, such as Slime Survivors, Jump Club allows for less than the 20 player minimum, with a low of at least 11 observed
- Don't fall off!
- Avoid the swinging arms and don't fall off the platform!
Jump Club is a survival round that consists of a circular platform with the center cut out. In the center are two rotating beams with the same center and are right on top of each other. The beam on top of the other spins slow and is very thick, and it is higher than the player. The bottom one is thinner, being low enough to jump over but high enough to knock over a player. It starts out spinning slowly, but as the round progresses, it gradually speeds up.
After 1:30, if the elimination quota is not met, all remaining players qualify for the next round.
Starting from the 10th November 2020 Season 2 mid-season update, this variant can appear instead of the standard one:
- There are two or three green rotating beams instead of one.
- Fruit can be shot onto the platform from a pair of cannons on opposite sides.
This is a pretty straightforward survival round, just jump over the green beam. There are various strategies, all of which are viable - either try to chase the beam by walking behind it, or standing still and jumping when the beam approaches. The key things to watch out for are grabbers that prevent you from jumping, and the sync-ups when the green beam aligns with the upper pink beam.
- The multiple beam variants tend to end faster than the single beam version; be extra-careful if those variants appear.
- Getting knocked down by fruit with a beam approaching is usually costly, so stay far away from the beam as possible to give you more time to recover in such scenarios.
- Gold - Qualified
- No medal - Eliminated
|2||Active||Standard, alternate versions|
|3||Active||Standard, alternate versions|
|4||Active||Standard, alternate versions|
- Jump Showdown - A final stage variant of Jump Club.