Appearances[edit | edit source]
|App. number||Season||From||To||Credits to..|
|1||2||21st November 2020||27th November 2020||SuperGDPro3|
|2||3||20th January 2021||25th January 2021||SuperGDPro3|
|3||3||26th February 2021||2nd March 2021||SuperGDPro3|
Description[edit | edit source]
All rounds excluding Team games and Tail Tag may come out, but in their hardest versions. The credits for this playlist go to SuperGDPro3.
This is an incomplete and updating list of which specific variations of a round will appear. Some variations may still change, but these are the definite ones:
- The Whirlygig: Double spinning beam in the final section
- Can be cheesed by going around it, thereby making this variation actually quite easy
- Tip Toe: Thicc Bonkuses variation
- Dizzy Heights: Thicc Bonkuses variation
- Fruit Chute: TBC (likely berries-only variation)
- Tundra Run: TBC
- Perfect Match: Perfect Deathmatch or fruit cannons
- Roll Out: Three-ring variation (likely also has shot fruit)
- Jump Club: Either the two-beam or three-beam variation
- Interestingly enough, the three-beam variation isn't selected 100% of the time
- Hoopsie Legends: TBC (likely spinning axes variation)
Even if a Final does not have any variation, it may still be selected.
Because of the lack of team games, some rounds may be selected outside of their normal player limits (e.g. Dizzy Heights being selected with less than 40 players).