Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a massively multiplayer party game with up to 60 players online in a free-for-all struggle through round after round of escalating chaos until one Fall Guy remains!
Up to sixty players each participate as a Fall Guy in shows by qualifying through three to five rounds in a selected playlist until they reach the final round. Each round has a different selected course, each with its own obstacles and objective.
If a player is successful in the final round, they win the show. Winning a show rewards the player with customization.or that can be spent in the in-game shop for
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout was initially announced at E3 2019.. The game was released 4 August 2020 for PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on Steam.
About the Developer
Mediatonic is a game development studio in the UK. Past games by Mediatonic include Fable Fortune, Hatoful Boyfriend, and YAHTZEE® With Buddies. On 2 March 2021, it was announced that Mediatonic had been acquired by Epic Games.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout Wiki is focused on creating the definitive guide to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. However, while we make an effort to be complete, we are not an official game support channel.
The following are the minimum system requirements for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. While these requirements do not represent a guaranteed working configuration, meeting the minimum requirements should ensure at least a launch-able environment.
- Architecture: x64 only
- OS: The Steam page says it only supports Windows 10 but Fall Guys works on Windows 7 and 8.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended
- For more, see Category:Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout artwork
Season 3 key art
- Promotional images
- For more, see Category:Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout promotional images
Season 5 Fame Path
- For more, see Category:Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout screenshots
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout links
- Mediatonic links
- Epic Games links