Players spawn on top of a see saw while three cannons shoot various projectiles at them, including stars, magnets, saturns, and game controllers. A certain quota of players are eliminated, but if this quota is not reached after 1:30, all remaining players qualify for the next round.
Starting from the Season 4.5 (Legacy) update, the following variants may appear:
- A Swinging Axe may appear in the center of the see saw.
- The cannons may shoot fruit instead of the usual projectiles.
- Two more cannons can be added. These shoot out objects with less force, allowing them to hit the see saw.
- A Pegwin may appear.
Big Shots is a fairly straightforward round involving dodging projectiles. If possible, try to stay away from the far ends of the see saw; the ends can dip into the slime, which can eliminate you if you're not careful. Avoid being too close to the edges as well, as being too far back will make it a lot easier for projectiles to knock you into the slime, while being too close to the front will make you susceptible to grabbers.
- Positioning yourself in-between the cannons should enable you to position yourself out of the way of the axe.
- For some reason the fruit version is more tame than the normal variant. Expect to see this round timing out if this variant is the one selected.
- The extra cannons makes this version considerably more challenging as there are less safer areas and a higher frequency of obstacles. Employ the same strategies as before but be more careful as to not get knocked into the slime. On the plus side, this variant tends to end sooner as it is more likely to eliminate players. Just try to make sure you're not one of them.
- Yeet it, yeet it, yeet it off the map
- Gold - Qualified
- No medal - Eliminated
|Beta||Not present||Not present|
|1||Not present||Not present|
|2||Not present||Not present|
|3||Not present||Not present|
|4||Active||Standard and alternate versions|
|5||Active||Standard and alternate versions|
|6||Active||Standard and alternate versions|
- In Slime Survivors, the timer is increased to 5:00.